The International Medical Admissions Test (IMAT) is held once per year and is valid for entry the UniME Medical School in the same year.
IMAT can be taken at authorised centres all over the world. See how to register for more information.
You can find all the information about the IMAT test at UNIME on-line
Here are most of the relevant information:
IMAT TEST DATE: 10 September 2020. Access to the test venue is allowed from 8.00 to 11.00.
VENUE: the Engineering Department, Polo Papardo. You can enter only from Viale Ferdinando Stagno d’Alcontres, 98158 Messina (see on the map CERISI entrance).
It is specified that it is not allowed to participate in the access tests for those who are successful positive for Covid-19, has been quarantined and has not experienced all the prescribed results of negativization with relative certification issued by the health bodies in charge, by that date; to likewise, it is not allowed to participate in the tests for those who have not definitively finished fiduciary home isolation, albeit as a precaution, pending the prescribed checks, in days before the date of the tests. The intentional or negligent violation of the quarantine of the person who tested positive is a crime.
WHAT TO BRING
- valid identification document-preferably the document you used to register for the exam
- receipt of payment of the IMAT participation fee;
- receipt of the online application (from universitaly);
- Covid-19 self-declaration already completed and signed pursuant to art. 46 and 47 of the D.P.R. n. 445/2000;
- passport with entry visa (only for non-EU resident candidates abroad).
- All participants must wear a surgical mask during all stages of the test.
- You are allowed to bring 1 small bottle of water (500ml), a small snack, and any medicines you need.
The active collaboration of all candidates is recommended for the correct compliance with the envisaged sanitary and distancing rules.
We advise you to read all of it carefully, and for the IMAT pay special attention to Annex C, p. 16 of the Call for application.
IMAT Format: 60 multiple choice questions (10 logical reasoning, 12 culture and general knowledge, 18 biology, 12 chemistry, 8 physics and math). 5 possible answers. Negative points for wrong answers. 100 minutes to complete exam. For further information visit the Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing web-page.