For the academic year 2022-2023 and until new further provisions:
- Lessons, both frontal and practical (exercises, workshops, seminars), will take place exclusively in presence. The Microsoft Teams rooms for each class will remain active for supplementary activities (students’ reception, sharing of teaching materials).
- For international students from non-EU countries, until December 31, lessons will be held in blended mode. The possibility to attend the lessons remotely will be only allowed to prospective international non-EU students awaiting the visa issuance (‘pending students’). Pending students will receive an email (to the account provided on the Universitaly portal) directly from the Degree Course Coordinators with the link to access the virtual classrooms. Attendance will be recorded.
- Students already in Messina or on the national territory or, in any case, with a visa issued, do not have access to online classes and must attend in presence.
- Internships will take place in presence.
- Exams will be held exclusively in presence.
- Graduation sessions will take place in presence.
- Students’ reception can take place in presence or remotely, according to previous agreements between students and Professors.
- The meetings of all Collegial Bodies will be held in presence.
In addition, the following basic preventive measures will be maintained:
- Access to the classrooms is allowed in the absence of fever and respiratory symptoms, in the absence of SARS-COV-2 infection.
- Use of a mask is required for people with mild respiratory symptoms and a FFP2 mask for fragile students and Professors.
- Necessary periodic ventilation in the closed areas.
The University reserves the right to modify these indications in the event of further provisions issued by the competent Ministries, by national and local authorities, in case of modification of the epidemiological situation and according to public health needs.
Only for students deemed fragile under the law (DL 19 May 2022 n.52 and Circular of the Ministry of Health of 4 February 2022) who may request it and until the scheduled deadline of December 31, it will be possible to attend lessons remotely. The requests must be sent to the Coordinators of the Degree Programs and, subsequently, by the latter to the Competent Doctor for the due medical assessments, using the email address: email@example.com
Original NOTICE (In Italian)