An opportunity is available to take university courses for reasons of cultural and professional updating without enroling in a degree course.
The University of Messina offers a wide range of individual courses for anyone who needs to increase their knowledge of certain areas of study.
Registration allows you to attend individual courses and take the related exams, receiving a certificate that recognizes the participation and knowledge acquired during the course.
The applications for the attendance of individual courses to be taken in the degree programmes will expire on 31 May 2019.
The tuition is as follows:
1) from 1 to 12 ECTS – €300.00,
2) from 13 to 24 ECTS – €600.00,
3) from 25 to 30 ECTS – €900.00.
If students opt for the 25 to 30 CFU package but need additional credits, they must pay € 40.00 for each additional credit (ECTS).
THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
To participate in the individual courses of the University it will be necessary to register ONLINE through the web portal of the university on-line secretary at https://unime.esse3.cineca.it and complete the procedure described below:
- Register by providing personal identification data. Enter your user name (your Italian identification number) and the password issued during registration.
- To access the matriculation function for individual courses, indicate which credit package you intend to choose (up to 12, 24 or 30 CFU).
- Print the enrolment application and make the payment through the PagoPA procedure. If you have problems with the University payment system PagoPA, you can pay with a bank transfer to the account number:
IT 16W 02008 16511 000300029177
BIC CODE SWIFT UNCRITM1K66
University of Messina
You must specify the reason for payment as: “Individual courses matriculation”.
- Hand in the payment receipt and the matriculation application to the secretary of the Department where the individual course comes from, no later than May 31, 2019.
- Once the enrolment and acceptance procedure has been completed, you will have to access the on-line secretary portal again (https://unime.esse3.cineca.it) and add the exams to be taken by clicking on the Study Plan and following the procedure until arriving at the entry “Confirmation Plan” (“Conferma Piano”).
- To take the exam for any courses you have enroled in, you must follow the same procedure. Access the online portal and use the on-line secretary to sign up for the exam.