The UniMe Student Ambassador Program, launched in November 2021, is a novel division, dedicated to the internationalisation of the student community here at the University of Messina.
- To increase the recruitment of international prospects and diversify the international student base.
- To provide assistance to currently and newly enrolled students.
- To provide information and guidance in a peer to peer modality through the UniBuddy Chat and Blog functions.
Ambassador Program Coordinator
Abdul Raouf Mastan
Mrs Eliana Risicato
Head of Networking and Talent Development Unit
Ece Erceber, Ghidaa Bayatra, Suresh Yadav, Yerzhan Torebek, Tariro Chidakwa, Amro Metwaly
The team deals with a multitude of functions pertaining to currently enrolled and prospective students of the University of Messina.
Our contents aim to span many different categories and topics, from research to insights into campus life to admissions and associated bureaucracy. It will offer career advice as well as providing a window into specific programmes.
- UniBuddy Chat through the Unime International website
- Instagram @unime.ambassador
- For document review and guidance: email@example.com
Students are advised to refrain from receiving information from unofficial sources and refer to the official website (international.unime.it) and social media handles of official sources (@unime.it and @unime.ambassador)
The International Student Guide is designed to provide international students with vital and clear information that will help in their smooth reception and integration at UniME.