Students regularly enrolled in the Degree Courses in "Medicina e Chirurgia" and "Medicine and Surgery" can carry out mobility for traineeship in the framework of the protocol with the Italian Secretariat for Medical Students (SISM). The selection of candidates is carried out by SISM – local office based in Messina.
BEFORE THE MOBILITY:
After submitting the Application Form on the IFMSA portal, fill the Learning Agreement with the same data as in the AF and have it signed by the Mobility Coordinator.
DURING THE MOBILITY:
At the beginning:
Fill the Arrival and Departure Confirmation form in the section “Confirmation of Arrival” and have it stamped and signed by the tutor doctor or secretary office at the receiving institution. Afterwards, send a copy of the document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime:
Fill the Handbook / Logbook.
At the end:
- Have the Handbook / Logbook stamped and signed in all sections by the tutor doctor or secretary office at the receiving institution.
- Have the IFMSA Certificate stamped and signed by both the LEO at the receiving institution and the tutor doctor.
N.B. the LEO (or someone for them) will hand you the certificate few days before the exchange ends.
- Fill the Arrival and Departure Confirmation form in the section “Confirmation of Departure” and have it stamped and signed by the tutor doctor or secretary office at the receiving institution.
AFTER THE MOBILITY:
- Have the IFMSA Certificate signed by the LEO of Messina.
N.B. in order to be valid, the certificate must be signed by the LEO at the receiving institution, tutor doctor, and LEO of Messina.
- Afterwards, in a single email attach and send a copy of the Learning Agreement, Arrival and Departure Confirmation, Handbook / Logbook, and IFMSA Certificate to the following address: email@example.com.
After processing your inquiry, a maximum of 4 CFUs will be awarded on your ESSE3 page.
1. Learning Agreement
2. Arrival and Departure Confirmation
3. Handbook / Logbook
4. IFMSA Certificate