Equality - Campus Accomodation


Outside students can participate in educational, cultural and recreational activities offered by the university and the E.R.S.U. with the same opportunities as "in-house" resident colleagues. If they meet the requirements of merit and income laid down in the single competition notice, they may enjoy the accommodation post free of charge at the accommodation facilities of the EHSR. Free accommodation places that may not be allocated will be put out to tender for a fee.

In the residences can also be hosted foreign students participating in international mobility programs, as well as Visiting Professor, Visiting Researchers and Visiting Fellow and students, researchers, lecturers, technical-administrative staff of other Universities, research or higher education institutions, to carry out their teaching, research, training or participating in sports, recreational and cultural activities.

Accommodations (Residence Unime)

One of the Cultural Activities